Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Anniversaries!

Two years ago today, we had two sets of friends that were married (but not to each other)...
Happy Anniversary to the Benjamins (Ashley's Bachelorette Party in Memphis) and the Grabowskis! (Luke and Josh at their rehearsal dinner) Hope yall have a wonderful day together! (Sorry I dont have ANY wedding pics of either of yall! ALl of my old pictures are on my parents computer...BOO!)

4 comments:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Two things...thanks for the recognition. I didn't have time to post about anything at work today, so I didn't get to post about it myself. Second of all, we got the thank you not today and we are super exicted about y'all coming back. I told Josh and he will be giving y'all a call soon. He is in the bed sick tonight (sucks!!) Love you both!

The Benjamins said...

Thanks for thinking of us! It was a different anniversary with little Miss Ivy Kate, but by far the best one yet. Hope y'all are doing great!

LT (and Max) said...

in response to your "help"...

that was a tough one...use the keypad to type in "horse"

i think #42 is the last one i got to.

Anonymous said...

Okay -time for a new blog entry!
xoxo
Trace~

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!