Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another one bites the dust.

I was walking Bandit this morning after work (5 minutes ago), talking to my mom about how cute my friend, Tracy's, Save-the-Dates are, when out of no where I am on the ground, feet in the air, and my cell phone is launched! Somehow the sturdy wooden ledge/log I was walking on broke in half and I went flying! I always laugh in situations such as this, so as I started chuckling to myself I look down and spot
HALF OF A SNA
KE!!!
I am not kidding. I have really bad luck with snakes. Last year I saw 8. The year before that 11. Up close and personal. This one was brown, and I couldn't see his head because it had been smooshed in the half of the log I was laying in. I jumped up, brushed my scrubs off, and got the heck out of there.
Tyler is not in the country. I think someone (Satan) was playing a joke on me this morning.
My scrape is much worse in person. Promise. Please don't look at my tired, tired face. I had been at work since 6:45 yesterday.

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

please know that i'm not laughing at you nor making fun of you. i have no right to do so. instead, i sympathize with you b/c i COMPLETELY understand i can relate probably better than anyone.
p.s. i DESPISE snakes too. hate them.

Tricia said...

I have an annual nightmare of a snake being coiled up at my feet on the bed while I sleep. Each year, I wake up all freaked out, kicking my feet.

I too hate snakes.

Unknown said...

please know that I AM laughing and making fun of you, unlike the nicer of the tomlinson's.

Look at my blog. Sophie is in love now.

LWolfe said...

boo, Maggie is very disturbed that she did not get a letter like sophie's. She asked me if bandit didn't send her one because she was a big dog. you have given her a complex. i just told her she was too much woman for him to handle, and i assured her that Sophie was a tramp and that her dad and i don't advocate that behavior!

Anonymous said...

I love the letter Bandit sent Sophie... very cute!
I hope your arm is feeling much better!
Trace~

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!