Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Joey & Cassie's Wedding Festivities

My cousin, Joey, and his lovely fiance (now wife) Cassie got married August 18! I know I am a little late, but I wanted to post pics from the Bridesmaid's Luncheon, Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal Dinner, and Wedding! We had so much fun at all the parties, and are so excited Cassie is now a Bousson!!

The Bridesmaid Luncheon was at this fabulous tearoom in Arlington, TN about 20 minutes from Collierville. This lady runs the tearoom from her home, and it is decorated perfectly. She has a ton of antiques, and it is exactly what I would like my house to look like one day!That night, we met up at Erin (a BM) apt downtown. The theme was "Golfers" , like on The Wedding Date. There was a big group of us, all in argyle socks!! I love a good theme party, so you know we got all into it. We ate dinner at the Majestic Theatre on Main St, and then hit Beale. We all had a really good time, and Meg and I even stayed on the bull for 8 seconds!!

I was lucky enough to be recruited to hold babies during the rehearsal (such a treat!), and then the rehearsal dinner was at Elfo's. Elfo's is this deliciously fabulous restaurant, and it is in a building, but the shops all open to a walkway on the inside and it looks like a French village (I guess, I never have been to a French village...haha). It is just a really neat set-up, and I had one of the best steaks I have had in a while! YUM YUM!! After the dinner, one of our cousins, Adam, (well, he is really Joey's-my cousin-cousin on the other side of the family, but we claim them anyway), is the manager at Seize the Clay. He opened it up for us, and we painted pottery and ate some more until about 1:30....I love hanging out with all of my family because we always have so much fun together!!The wedding was at Immaculate Conception Cathedral. When I say it takes your breath away, I mean it. It could be in a movie it is so pretty! And of course, Cassie looked gorgeous! We had a little flash flood issue, but it just cooled everything off. The reception was at the Zoo, and we all had a wonderful time! Cassie, everything was perfect!!

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!