Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Megan-Bob-Parsley's Birthday!!


My favorite little sister turned 22 on August 19! I know I am a little (ok, a lot) late, but I still wanted to tell her how much I love her!!
Reasons why I love Megan Annette Bousson:
1. She is the most hysterical person I have ever met...she will make you pee your pants,
2. She is beautiful. And she was the cutest (ok, 2nd cutest) little girl ever. She used to set up our family video camera and tape herself singing, dancing, and just talking. So funny!
3. She tells it like it is. Most people cant get away with half the stuff she says.
4. She has style. From music to clothes, to her "scent-of-the-month", she always knows whats in and whats out...and is always quick to point out what's out that I have on (refer to #3).
5. She has a tattoo...I have always wanted one and have never had the guts to actually go through with it, which she quickly pointed out the night she got it and I was fuming.
6. She's my little sister, my best friend, my closest confidante, and my hero.

I love you Meggie!

1 comment:

Tracy~ said...

Yay Meggie! Happy, Happy Birthday! She is precious!
Trace~

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!