Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Friday, September 14, 2007

Interview with ME!!

Me, being interviewed by Trace...
  1. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Forget world peace, be selfish and wish for something personal. This is really selfish, but I think that I would wish that I always liked my body even though I ate whatever I want. I usually don't deprive myself of anything, but I think about everything that goes in. I think that is a huge difference in males and females, because I don't know any girl that can truly eat anything without thinking of its caloric intake, while guys can feast all day and never think twice.
  1. What is your favorite game (board or other). My favorite board game is The Game of Life; has been since 6th grade!
  2. What is your all time favorite thing to cook? And what is the recipe? :) Probably banana pudding....It is always a hit, and reminds me of summer!!! Family secret, sorry! Haha j/k....I have to call Nannie every single time I make it....but I know it is Sweetened condensed milk, cool whip, vanilla Instant pudding, vanilla extract layered in between bananas and 'nilla wafers.
  3. If you could listen to only one type of music for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose? Country, hands down! There are so many songs that have positive memories attached, I would definitely have to go with that!
  4. If you were in the witness protection program and had to leave the state of Mississippi and Tennessee, what city and state would you choose to live in and why? Colorado. I could hide in the mountains, ski, enjoy the scenery, and I know for sure Luke would come with me!!
If you would like to be interviewed, leave a comment and I will email you questions! ---------------- Now playing: Norah Jones - Rosie's Lullaby via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Tracy~ said...

Great answers!
Interview me :)
Trace~

Katie Walden said...

I get so bored at work. Interview me!

Unknown said...

so fun.

Anonymous said...

well, I have to personally say that my favorite thing you cook or make is that dessert pizza!!!! yum!!!!! I need the recipe to that one! That was a BIG hit with me! (Dessert and Pizza are two of my favorite things though!!)

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!