Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Monday, June 8, 2009

April Showers bring

incredible rainbows and a really busy May! We have been enjoying lots of time outside, our families, cooking out, and a few changes! Hope you enjoy some pics of what we have been up to (well, of course you will enjoy this; there are Kate pictures everywhere)! We have a four legged house guest for the summer. She is my brother, Blake's, dog, uh...puppy, which means she still chews on things she's not supposed to and wakes up rather early. She is the sweetest thing, and Bandit has really learned to love her! Isnt she pretty? Kate at ten weeks! Bath time with Dad Visiting Aunt Megan's school to see the 5th grade musical. She wrote and directed it and it was precious! They performed for the whole school and all the kids loved it. We had a relaxing Memorial Day sitting by the pool. Kate has been in a swimsuit three times, but has only gotten her toes wet. She didn't really care for the frigid waters. We also visited Uncle Jake's school for the 5th grade bridging ceremony. I cannot believe he will be in Middle School next year! He and Kate have such a sweet relationship. Everytime she sees him, her face just lights up...and vice versa. He loves her so much! Proud Uncle Lady killer...His girlfriend, Amanda, had been saying she was going to break up with him before school was over. Instead of breaking up with her first, he let her, and she chose in the middle of this ceremony. Afterwards, he said, and I quote, "I hope when she sees my face it gives her hell." Hahaha...if you haven't heard this song, it probably isn't very funny that an 11 year old is cussing, but after he got in trouble, we all laughed hysterically! Jake's Field Day. They had to wear pink, and he wore his shirt from the day Kate was born! Cruising around campus on two wheels picking up ladies. Kate at ten weeks I helped with a shower for my friend, Janet. She has had sweet Natalie, and I will post some pics of her later. We have already decided Kate and Natalie will be BFFs! Kate had fun playing with Kara during the shower. I also had to say bye to my sweet friend at work, Lynne!! She was the only other full time night nurse with me, so we spent LOTS of time together. I do not know what I am going to do when I have to go back without her!! Her and her husband are moving to Johnson City for his residency. I know there will be some roadtrips to meet up. Love these girls! Night crew rocks! Lynne, me, Rachel, and Aundrea (I will soon join Rachel and Aundrea's schedule and work a few nights a week. WOOHOO!) The night shift is a whole different world. We eat A LOT! Knowing this, I showed up on Lynne's last night at shift change (about 11). Rachel showed up too! Lynne and I both burst into tears, and then quickly went to the break room to feast on the yummy food everyone brought! I had to leave when Luke called at 1:30 and told me to get home. He isn't used to me being gone at night anymore. I am sure I make him feel so much safer...or he didn't want to sleep since Kate was there with him. You know it's the last day of school at Germantown when... your pony is your transportation home. "Car riders, walkers, and equestrians...you're dismissed!"

“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!