Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Monday, January 20, 2014

December Week Two

We had more fun during week two! I don't remember what she was doing, but she was sassy doing it!

Sweet little elf!

Mama and her boys

I was practicing how to do the tree lights in the background, and I had a nice still subject. Sadly, I never got any of K&P! Luke is a cute subject though!


We had our Supper Club Christmas party at Mrs Renee's house. We have been meeting with our moms once a month for dinner since 10th grade. Love them so very much!

Big Mack


KK  and Sam.

CC and Sam.


The Girls

And the Mamas. Can't take them anywhere!

Sam is big enough for the bumbo. I can't say he loves it, but we sit in it every day and he likes it more now than the first time we tried.

Painting our salt dough ornaments.

Kate's photog skills. I saved yalls eyes from the 10+ shots she got of my rear. Thanks, Kate.

Luke snuck me off for a night in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel for our 7th anniversary! We saw the Rockettes and had a wonderful time. I've always wanted to see them, so it was a wonderful night!  Sam did not appreciate the lovely hotel bed, though, and was up most of the night! Err! He did get to see his first snow. Next time we go (and I would love to go back to the Opryland Hotel!), we will have to leave all three so I can sleep in too! The hotel did provide beautiful natural light for some pretty pics though.











They really love posing for me!




We enjoyed Breakfast with Santa again at our friend's parents church. I love this event and this year was just as much fun as last! Love all these babies so much!














and these two last year at Breakfast!


Kate loves a good selfie.

Sam and Everly

This cracked me up...I walked into the kitchen to find close to our elves. I started reminding her how she cant touch them when I saw what she was doing...she wanted her elf to be beside them.


He puzzled and puzzled till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store. Dr. Seuss



No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!