Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine's Day

Am I the only dorky mom that likes to dress like their daughter?
Preston saw Luke getting out his backpacks and other camping stuff the other day to let someone borrow. He ran and got his backpack and threw it into the pile! He is so smart and cracks us up all the time!
For the kid's Valentine's parties at school, I looked to pinterest for a cute idea. This would be adorable and make use of all the cheap, restaurant crayons.
Except, restaurant crayons dont melt.
Even when your husband ups the temp and the time.
Pinterest Fail.


Heart shaped pancakes for my family and Dinstuhl's chocolate covered strawberries for me...yes, please!
Luke and I celebrated Vday a few weekends early, so the night of, we gladly babysat our friends' two little!
I was so proud...I had all four fed, bathed, diapered, and in bed by 7:45. Then I had a glass of wine and fell soundly asleep on the couch while Luke watched a Grizz game. That is probably reality for moms of 4 under 3!
Luke got home from class to a hunt for his Vday tradition...a Dairy Queen cake!
Kate said, "Put it here!"
All you need is love.
John Lennon

2 comments:

Artsy Fartsy said...

Love this and love you! Thanks for taking care of my babies.

Anonymous said...

so restaurant crayons didn't melt?! what about crayola? You and Kate look so cute dressed up alike! I love it!

Love,
Tracy

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!