Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

Our church hosted a Daddy Daughter Dance for all girls and their daddies at the begining of February. Kate and I had been talking about it for a few weeks, and she was so excited the night had finally arrived. I pulled out several dresses from her closet for her to choose, and she chose one that was mine when I was little. So precious! And as I was pulling it over her head, she said, "Mommy, I promise I wont get anything on it tonight." So sweet! She and Luke had a wonderful time and I couldnt wait to hear all about it once they got home!
This pic cracks me up b/c I took a few of her alone, and she finally said, "No more without my Daddy!"
They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps.

And here was my cute date that night:

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!