Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Monday, May 16, 2011

Violet’s Chanel Baby Shower

IMG_5553
I hosted a Chanel insprired baby sprinkle for one of my dear friends, Eden, and her Baby Violet on the way. Eden is also the mother of Juliette, who happens to be Kate’s partner in crime. Well, the relationship right now is more Kate bosses Juju around, but I can see where their future is headed. Haha! Anyway, we went with a Coco Chanel theme, and it really turned out rather perfect. You can see part of the tablescape above. We had just a few finger foods since it was at 2 in the afternoon, but our friend Stefanie did an AMAZING job on the cake. Absolutely perfect. She also made Kate’s pink poodle birthday cake. And she might quit taking cake orders from me!
I also made some baked “V” in honor of the cheese of the month…heehee get it? 
IMG_5551
We used this shower for several of our ideas, but Violet’s nursery is going to be yellow and gray so we went with those colors. Before her name was picked, it was going to be yellow, gray, and aqua, and since Violet is her name, it has been thrown in there too!
IMG_5554   IMG_5564IMG_5563 IMG_5559IMG_5587
We did an Italian soda bar which was a big hit and oh so delicious!
IMG_5568
Fun paper straws and glasses!
 IMG_5570 
Wreath for her hospital door.
IMG_5569 
For her well wishes, I came up with the cards below last minute (at like midnight the night before…and I was so proud of my cleverness :)
IMG_5571
Example card
IMG_5572
My advice to Violet
IMG_5574
So glad I am a keeper of mismatched junk. I found this mug with violets on it that morning in my china cabinet!
IMG_5577
Sweet friends.
IMG_5578 IMG_5581 IMG_5582
Eden loves pearls, so it was very fitting to have them with our Chanel theme!
IMG_5585 
Leni wants some soda!
IMG_5591
Some of our pregnant ladies!
IMG_5596
I enlisted the help of one of our Hubbies for this cute sign! He is in graphic design, is extremely talented, and might possibly be the future father in law of sweet Pres.
  IMG_5636 IMG_5605
The hostesses and Mommy to be. Crazy that we are the Mommies of 6 littles!
IMG_5628

And I cant have a post without my cute kiddies. This was after the shower was over. I will say that hosting a shower with two little ones in tow and a hubby in the middle of exams proved how much he does help when he is able! We had a wonderful time and I hope Eden and Violet felt our love for them.
This is also my first time to use Windows Live Writer…I think I like it?!
A girl should be two things, Sweet with a little bit of Sassy-Amanda Cantrell

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!