Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I sleep just to dream her...

I think I have mentioned that I have very vivid dreams. Luke never, ever remembers his dreams, but they must be pretty vivid as well because he talks ALOT in his sleep. The first time he did it was a few months ago and he yelled, "Bandit! NO!" So our poor dog was reprimanded for sleeping. Sometimes it is really funny and Sunday night proved no different. Luke lept out of bed at 2:30 am and ran to the freezer. He got out two pop ices, and I told him he had one more hour to sleep. He started arguing saying he was going to boil one more pot of crawfish! Hee hee...the joys of being married!

2 comments:

The New Kid In Town said...

I loved your spirit guys :) congratulations and wishing u a life-long love :)

Unknown said...

love it.

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!