Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring has Sprung!

Cool Slideshows
Hello all! I apologize for not posting in several days! I know yall are on the edge of yours seats wondering what happens next in the lives of Luke and Amanda. Two weekends ago, Luke and I met Darrow and Sissy in Hot Springs,AR. They were on Spring Break and we stayed in a quaint (read small) cabin on the water (read inlet). We had a wonderful time cooking, playing Phase 10, hiking, and looking around town. Darrow is Luke's BFF from high school, and he and Sissy are getting married on 7-7-07 at 7! They live in Olive Branch, so it will be nice and close to home, and we are having OB Catfish Company at the Rehearsal Dinner. My FAVE catfish! Good Choice guys! Last week, I had Orientation on Wednesday and Thursday, and watched safety videos for 7 hours on Friday for work. I worked Monday and Tuesday, and I work again tomorrow. I will let you know if it gets any better! Last week also, Luke's Mom and Sister (Ms. Amy and Katie) came to visit for their Spring Break! They were our second apt guests! My family came in December (a day after I came back after Christmas), but there were so many they had to stay in a hotel nearby. It was so much fun to have them here for a few days, and we were able to celebrate Ms. Amy's Birthday! Luke and I gave them gift certificates for manicures, and I think they were able to relax for a few days! We (especially Bandit) were sad to see them leave, but I am sure they will be back soon for some wonderful hospitality :) We are going home this weekend! WOOHOO! We are having a shower for my cousin, Jennifer, at my parent't house on Saturday. She is having twin girls, Maggie and Evie, and I can't wait until they get here. I will have some shower pics after the weekend! This pic was taken after April won in Jr. Barrels at the Dixie Nationals. GO APRIL!! I taught her pretty much everything she knows about horses :) Luke gets to experience so many new things now that we are married! I think that is all for now! P.S. Laurette, when are you going to join the blogging world?
Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!