Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Friday, October 14, 2011

Red Devil Reunion

Well the big event came and went without a hitch. (or should it be an hitch...anyway) We had a wonderful turnout for my 10 year high school reunion. My planning committee and I had been working since March on this grand event; a family friendly tailgate party on Friday and a big party Saturday night. The tailgate party was so much fun. It is mind boggling to see everyone with kids. So weird, and so fun. We had everyone bring their own food, and we provided drinks and red and white cupcakes.



Getting ready to paint up


Saturday, we had a party at the Old Daisy Theatre on Beale Street. We had it catered, and the house dj played. I had a wonderful time and didnt hear any complaining, so I think everyone else had fun too! We had some fun "superlatives" and I won Least Changed. I am so excited about my Elfo's giftcard!! Yummy!
Some of our decorations
Half of the planning committee
We have about 1.5 million pics like this
My prom date
Most kids!
Also voted Least Changed

Miss her!

I had so much planning this one, I have already started planning the 20 year-SIKE!

Romy: Isn't it weird when you're not friends with your friends anymore? I mean, Michele and I just fell out of touch about two hours ago.

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!