Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, to the cutest boy in the world!

Luke celebrated his 30th Birthday on October 5. I think that we appreciated birthdays just a little more than normal this year. I am so thankful for him, and so glad to be on the other side of this past summer. We have had a rough time easing back into everyday life, but God is still working on me, and God is still good…always. IMG_8520
Luke has was gone from our house from a little before 7 am to after 10 pm on his actual birthday. Thankfully, we were able to go to dinner babyless the night before, I had a special bday breakfast waiting on him the next morning, and then Kate and I had some fun waiting on him when he got him. IMG_8501She talked about his “party” all day, so I promised to wake her up when he got home…IMG_8522 
Bless her heart…she couldnt even open up her eyes!

Luke, I am so proud to call you my husband. You are the best daddy to our babies, and still my best friend. I promise I will be more patient with you; thank you for loving me so well! Thank you for all the hard work that you put in at school, and making me realize that sometimes it’s ok if the house is messy as long as you get to play with the kids. Now, dont ever scare me like you have again! Love you!

*There are two new blog posts below! Dont miss them!*

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!