Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Duck, Duck, Goose!

I was tagged Heathewr and Trace to play a “who are you?” game. So here goes--the rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.
-What was i doing 5 years ago? I was in my sophomore year at State, living in the sorority dorm (McKee) with my BFF Katelyn, had just broken up with my HS boyfriend, Luke had just started asking me out, life was Good!
-Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today): 1. Sleep 2. Clean house 3. Take a nap 4. Be at work at 6:45 pm 5. Love on babies all night! (And I have a friend coming in today to get induced, so double yea!)
-Five snacks i love: 1. Cheese dip 2. Ice cream 3. Cookie dough 4. Cheese and crackers 5. Popcorn
-Five things i would do if i were a billionaire: 1. Pay off our debt (we are almost there!) 2. Buy a house 3. Work prn 4. Give it away 5. Travel the world for a few years
-Five bad habits I have: 1. Sleeping alot 2. Procrastination 3. Being impatient 4. Not doing my quiet time everyday 5. Not answering the phone
-Five places i have lived: 1. Memphis, TN (In 2 different locations) 2. Starkville, MS (in 4 different locations) 3. Tyler, TX 4. Collierville, TN 5. Shelby County, TN (In 2 different locations)
-Five jobs i've had: 1. Day camp counselor/ Bday party organizer at Happy Times Farm 2. Secretary at Crass Pallet Service 3. Day care worker at First Baptist Starkville 4. Pooper scooper at Sunny Meadows-Safe Haven for Pets 5. RN in the WBN at Methodist Germantown and the list goes on and on and on...
-Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!): 1. Audra 2. Tricia 3. Laurette 4. Kristin 5. Becky
"People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates." ~Thomas Szasz

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!