Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Saturday, October 27, 2007

New addition to our family!

Luke parted with his PS22 (via Ebay), and put his birthday money together and bought a PS3. No, I dont enjoy playing it, nor can I even steer a car. But, he loves it and it gives him something to do while I am working nights...like tonight! Adam & Lindsey stopped by last Saturday (and I am so glad they did!), and Adam played it the whole time. They think the graphics are amazing, and when I told Luke I couldnt tell a difference from the PS2, he truly got his feelings hurt!
I dont think he'll ever grow up...and I love that about him!! (well, maybe not when I want attention and he's playing football, but he's eben very good about not picking up the controller until I am out of sight!)

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!