Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Needing Some Prayers

I need everyone to pray for one of my mom's best friends, June Trusty. (Her daughter, April, is one of my best friends.) She went to the hospital tonight with a headache, and they have diagnosed as a brain aneurysm. Pray that the doctors and nurses taking care of her are knowledgeable, that her surgery goes well tomorrow, and that her family is at peace. Another one of my mom's best friends (Patti Pruitt) died on a week ago Thursday from the same thing. Please keep my mom in your prayers too.

4 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I'll be a prayin!!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, you heard any news about Mrs. Trusty? Any updates? I'll be praying for all of ya'll right now! Tell April I'm thinking about her too!

The Stringers said...

Reed and I are lifting up your mom and her friend.

Unknown said...

i will be praying! have you heard any news about her? miss you and LOVE you!

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!