Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Friday, April 27, 2007

MY Toothbrush

I got up with my sweet husband this morning at 4:30 to make sure he got off to work with clean clothes, some breakfast, & a smile on his face. I was sitting on the bathroom counter when I noticed his toothbrush was missing. I exclaimed, "EWW!! Gross! Where is your toothbrush?" He said it was in his computer bag from his trip (which he returned from on Wednesday night!). I continued, "Not only is it gross for your toothbrush to be in your computer bag un-contained, but when was the last time you brushed your nasty teeth?" He kinda smiled and replied, "Last night, but I didn't brush my tongue." Our eyes locked over
MY TOOTHBRUSH!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everytime trey goes to the bathroom, he yells "i'm peeing in the sink!" just to get me fired up.

Boys are gross.

The Benjamins said...

I would die! I agree with Heather...boys are gross!

LWolfe said...

i just threw up in my mouth. i think i'm going to have to take a sick day over this. Luke, you gross me out!!! i think i would divorce Travis if he did that....i think he knows better, but, please...no one give him any ideas!

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!