Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

January 2015

Just a little behind...but summer is here, so I thought I would catch up the last 5 months. 

I got all three kid smiling at the camera at once...I should win a prize!
And here are their real personalities!
P loves his sister so very much.
and spaghetti. This boys loves it!
Daddy made us lockers for our back hallway. I perfect place to catch kids and all of our junk!
Blake came in town to do Christmas with him.
He basically won Christmas with this gift. S loved it and kept it on! Haha!
The boys and I enjoyed a pretty day at the zoo.
I loved this mama monkey. P loves to say, "love you, mama monkey," to which I reply, "love you, baby monkey!"
Sam loves to be wherever his people are.
We also had a very fun day the CMOM.
So glad we have these fun winter memories, and so thankful summer is here!

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!