Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Week of The Color Run

Hey Yall!It is Color Run time! I am so excited about Saturday...almost as awesome as Christmas, almost. On Friday night, we are having the Pre Party! Everyone is invited, so let me know if you plan on being there so we can have enough sketti for ya!


Make sure you go pick up your race gear on Thursday or Friday. It is at the Sports Authority on Poplar. You can find out all of the info about that here: http://thecolorrun.com/memphis/.

On Saturday, we would love to get a group picture at 8:30 on the backside of the fountain at Tiger Lane. (the side on the grass).On this map, it would be at the end of Tiger Lane N and S directly to the left of the Liberty Bowl. The race starts at 9, but they are letting groups go in intervals until 10. I would love to get the pic and then be able to head over to the starting line. You might want to get there a tad earlier to allow time to park and walk. I will have some balloons to show where we are! 
This is where I will be to get your t-shirts if you havent gotten them already!!!

My race tutu is ready, and I cannot wait to see yall on Saturday morning!!!!

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!