Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Friday, May 25, 2012

Starkville

How did I not write about our wonderful weekend in Starkville? We went for a baby shower for my sweet Lindsey and Baby Elisabeth. Lindsey looks absolutely beautiful as a pregnant mama, and she even loved me rubbing her belly (heehee!) IMG_1903 IMG_1905 IMG_1910 IMG_1911 IMG_1918 IMG_1917

We stayed with the Skaggs family, and I am a little bit obsessed with Jones. My kids LOVED him! He is the cutest little thing and hilarious like his mama! I am so glad they are living a little bit closer so we can hang out more often. Unfortunately, the majority of my pics of these three are in the tub. and I am not allowed to post them. Let’s just say we have an adorable one of the boys kissing that will be perfect for their dorm room at State in 2028.

IMG_1873 IMG_1925

We also got to celebrate Tricia Patricia’s bday! I like celebrating her birthday almost as much as celebrating my own. She is just one of those kind of people!

IMG_1909

There is flattery in friendship. Bill Shakespeare

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!