Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Saturday, January 1, 2011

November

I'm watching you!
We spent a wonderful day at the zoo together. Kate, of course, loves the animals!
Have I ever told yall I have a wonderful husband?
Playgroup at the Park
Seriously people? My work around here is never done.
Preston's face is priceless! He hates his Pooh hat, dont ya think?
Cheering on our Dawgs!

Watching The Godfather at band night
Natalie came over to play! They were discussing being new big sisters. Their brothers are just days apart!
Sleeping Baby=Happy Mama

We all seem a little worn out in this one.


I'm an AUNT! Luke's sister had precious Audrie Louise on September 16. This was my first time to get to see this babygirl! With my due date so close, I couldnt go when she was born. I couldnt wait to get my hands (and kisses) on her!

Kate and Juliette...these two are going to be t-r-o-u-b-l-e one day!

Mama's babyangel at One Month! He is such a big boy. Still waking up ever 2-3 hours, sleeping alot during the day, size one diapers, and a complete JOY!

We described the fall in three sections...October was Baby month, November was Wedding month, and December was Graduation/Christmas. I've already covered my precious baby, so now it is wedding time!
Everything leading up to Megan and Brett's wedding was just perfect. Here is Tootie helping out at their work shower. Every shower was perfectly planned with delicious food and gorgeous decor, every party was fun, and the few days leading up to it were actually relaxing.

Her bridesmaids luncheon was at Itta Bena. I LOVE this restaurant. It is above BB Kings, and overlooks Beale Street. The food is fabulous, and the setting makes you feel like you're not in Memphis. I would recommend it for any party!

This was my mom and my addition to the decorations. When Megan was little (like 5 or 6), we were getting ready to go trick or treating. She was dressed as a bride, and at the last minute threw on a mouse mask, making her a Mouse Bride. If you know my sis, it is very like her to be out of the ordinary, and so cute at the same time. Anyway, I found some mouse bride cake toppers on etsy, but they were $100+. For just a fun table decoration, I couldnt shell out that kinda cash, so I went homemade. I found the clay that the online mice were made of, and sculpted away. 2 hours and a few blisters later, I had this :
They are pretty cute, if I do say so myself, but I wont be opening an etsy shop anytime soon!
All the Girls!
My cousin,Jennifer, Megan, and Me!
Ring bearer and Flower Girl at the Rehearsal! They got shipped off before the rehearsal dinner..haha!

Aw, Jeff gets very emotional at this part
So sweet!
Just like these two!
The rehearsal dinner was so sweet. Brett's parents had everything decorated in a Memphis theme (where they went to college), and the night was definitely "them." Their friends told wonderful stories about them, and you could tell they were loved by so many. I was so happy to welcome Brett into our family. He loves Megan as much as we do!
The Boys

The Original Three
Getting ready
Cheese!
Love my Meme!
Megan taught Kate how to put on lipgloss, and now she looks for it everytime she sees her purse.

Oh, I love her so much!
They are both teachers, so the wedding party rode a school bus to the reception. It was so much fun!
Mrs. Heinrich
We all got Elvis glasses!

"Sprinkle the Newlyweds with Love"
When they left, we all threw purple sprinkles!

We all danced all night long.

Well, that is all for tonight! Next up, Thanksgiving!


There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
 -Martin Luther

2 comments:

Audra Laney said...

I love the picture of the 3 of you sleeping. Priceless & real life!

Shelly said...

Your little ones are soooo cute!!

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!