Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wedding Cake and Richard Simmons

Luke and I finally ate our cake topper from our wedding....it has been hanging out in my parent's freezer for the last 13 months and taste delicious! YUM! The other night I woke up to Luke saying, "Yeah.....I am getting used to it." I lay there patiently waiting for what would come next, and I would have never guessed what was about to pop out of his mouth...
"SWEATIN TO THE OLDIES!!"
I died out laughing which woke him up. Guess I dont have to worry about him dreaming of Giselle...it's all Richard!

2 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

Hillarious.

Unknown said...

if he starts wearing spandex shorts and sweatbands, I will start to worry.

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!