Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going to the Chapel

I know, two posts in one week! I just hadn't really touched on Megan and Brett's wedding stuff...and it is so much fun! They had an engagement party in June that was New Orleans themed (where they got engaged). her friends really outdid themselves with the absolutely delicious food, the fun music, and the really cute decor.



The wedding is in November, and they are using a deep purple with touches of gold. Her dress is Uh-May-Zing and I cannot wait to see it on her on the Big Day! This is what our dresses look like:

Aren't they gorgeous? She is such a laid back bride, and all the planning has been so much fun. Everything has been picked out, and deposits have been paid, and now the showers are about to start!

I used to think a wedding was a simple affair. A boy and girl meet, they fall in love, he buys a ring, she buys a dress, they say "I do." I was wrong. That's getting married. A wedding is an entirely different proposition.
Father of the Bride

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!