Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm addicted...

To feeling Kate kick!!!
She is most active during the day (when I am usually asleep), so after I wake up for a midmorning restroom break, I lay in bed and just enjoy feeling her move live CRAZY!! She is going to be a dancing fool. At work last night, she let everyone else feel her moves. If I don't feel her for a while, I am not opposed to shaking my belly a little...I get reprimanded from the husband who tells me to "Leave her alone!!" Whatev.
Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music. ~William Stafford

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she will learn "show me that smile" at an early age, no doubt.

Audra Laney said...

Awww...so much fun. In a little while you should be able to lie on your back and put something light on your tummy (I used my ipod) and she'll kick it. Drew actually kicked mine completely off my stomach into the floor! Thank goodness for carpet.

Tricia said...

Love it. I'm about to google search for baby ballerina tutus now. I feel like she must have one immediately upon birth!

Tracy & Joe said...

Should I go ahead and search for Dana as a pre-dance team coach...ya know just to get her started in the right direction to be sure to make the dance team? Or maybe Kenya is available? I'll see what I can find...

LWolfe said...

I want to feel her kick! Come see me! I think she needs a lime green baby boa!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love it!!! you're too funny!!! CAn't wait to see your tummy this week!!

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!