Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sam's Baby Dedication

Baby Dedications are one of my favorite things our church does. I love seeing families promising to do their very best to raise their kids in a Christian home, and I love being the mama standing up front looking out at my church family and watching them promise to help me do just that with my kids. I think they are such a sweet, simple promise that will affect my kids for eternity. Love them! Sam's was held in January, and we were once again able to share this special day with our families and good friends.
Katie, Audrie, and Grammy came in town for the special day. These two love to play!

All the kids before church

Our family

Grammy and her Mississippi grands

Our fam up front

We had ten sweet babies dedicated this morning


Praying for these sweet babies

Our families praying

Preston was just happy we snuck him out of Children's Church for the ceremony. He took the wildman back right after!

Our families

KK, PawPaw, and the kids

Ninabelle and Papa Q and the kids

Grammy and the kids

Sweet sweet Sam

My mom hosted the loveliest lunch for everyone! Everything was perfectly decorated.


The food was so delicious. His invitations were also printed on this same paper.


It was such a gift to walk into a perfect lunch that I didnt have to prepare. A real treat!

Love watching my family laugh

Nana and Sam

Cousin love

Uncle Bucky and Luke

The center of attention was out!
The grub

Luke, Katie, Grammy, Granny T, Daddy Doc, Papa Q, Ninabelle

Uncle Eddie, Aunt Julie, Aunt Tracey, Uncle Mark, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Bucky, PawPaw
So glad Uncle Mark go these of me and my littlest man

Best buds

Sam giving sugar to Lizzy

His smiles melt me!





27"For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. 28"So I have also dedicated him to the LORD; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the LORD." And she worshiped the LORD there. 1 Samuel 27-28










No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!