Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Monday, February 3, 2014

Around the house

Brr! We have been spending lots of time indoors away from this chilly weather. I dont mind cold weather, but we are all getting a little stir crazy not being able to play outside. Thankfully, we had warm weather this past Saturday, and it gave us all a little hope that spring will be here soon! So thankful for changing seasons and a home full of kids and toys to keep them occupied!
Kate and Bitty baby before church

Daddy, Sam, and Kate

Popsicles before bed

Sam getting out of tummy time by flipping over

TROUBLE! Ellis, Sam, and Ben

Sam is in one of Jake's outfits from when he was this tiny!

On Thursdays, Kate has dance after school, so we usually eat a quick supper when we get home and then have baths before Daddy gets home. Everyone is tired (and cranky!)  Kate set up this "picnic" for them to eat their tacos on. 

They made a tent one morning, and what better snack to go with pretend camping?









Luke enjoyed his after dinner.

I love that she loves dance!

Haha! My boys in matching sweaters. Hahahaha!

Captain America Little Mermaid making cookies. That is a downside to us being cooped up...I have been crazing sweets everyday!

This sweetie pie is 3 months old! This is the most snow we've seen all year.
At three months, he weighs about 14 lbs (according to my scale), eats every 2-3 hours around the clock, is a horrible sleeper at night (but during the day when it is loud and we are moving, he can sleep anywhere!), smiles ALL the time, has started cooing and giggling (especially at mommy's singing), and is an absolute delight. He is so laid back and will let anyone hold him, and he especially loves K&P. He looks for them whenever he can hear their voices and then his whole face melts into a smile! I moved him to his bed this weekend and he slept better, but man I cant wait for a few more hours together. Until this weekend, he was waking up about every hour and a half, and then not wanting to be put down. I think it is mostly because he has such a stuffy nose and cant breathe when I lay him down. I joke that he has Tooty's stomach issues  and Booger's boogie problems!

My snow angel

This old man had pajama day at school

Napping on the job

No wonder I cant sleep. That is my side over there on the left.

And then this blue eyed boy is such a morning person! He loves to wake up early and with a smile on his face. Mama has to fake it for the first hour she's awake!

One of my best college friends and I were talking the other day and she asked what my word of the year was going to be. I was so pleased she remembered I even did that. My word for 2014 is Intentional. More intentional with my kids, with my relationships, with my time. Hopefully, this means I will be more intentional about blogging. Last year I tried Consistent, and that did not keep me accountable.

There is a privacy about it which no other season gives you.... In spring, summer and fall people sort of have an open season on each other; only in the winter, in the country, can you have longer, quiet stretches when you can savor belonging to yourself. ~Ruth Stout

No comments:

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!