Search This Blog

Waiting on Baby C #3

Buy Coffee for Baby C #3

LS-120x60

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Frozen Party

Like I said in my other post, we have a trip planned for Kate's 5th Birthday! When one of my friends asked if we wanted to go in together on a Frozen birthday party for our girls, I couldnt say no! Her little girl turned 4 on February 20, so we had the coolest party in town on February 22. It was really easy and fun doing it with someone else.
salt dough ornaments to paint

the birthday girls!

Eden and her sister made this amazing entryway

Snowman pieces


Eden's sister had a winter wonderland wedding in November, and we were able to use lots of their decor.



Snowflake cookies and a Sven arrangement


Favors


Sweet 4 year old!

Troll Village made by Me!

My trolls

Amazing cake made by Eden's sister

Elsa and Anna

Food Table


We played pin the carrot on the snowman



My Elsa

Silly girls



Little Anna






Me and my girl!








Elsa and Anna Roberts
Only an act of true love can thaw a Frozen heart!

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

What a great party!!! Cute details! I know those little girls loved it!

Carly said...

This is such a darling party! A friend passed this along to me because I have a blog for people who love Disney. (http://magicaldayblog.com) I would absolutely love to feature some of your photos - if you're interested, please email me at carly@everclevermom.com. Thanks!!

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!